1. Every student must possess a ‘School Diary’ which must be brought to school daily, failing which after two warnings they will be punished as per school rules in force.
2. Students are strictly ‘Forbidden’ from bringing Cell phone/ Transistors/Camera to the school. Bringing any expensive items/wearing of Gold Jewells / Magazine/ Games cards will lead to suspension from class for two days. After two punishments any violation is noticed .He/ She will be debarred from the school for one full month.
3. It is compulsory for every pupil to come to school in full Uniform, black shoes with socks daily, as per school rules
4. Students who are not in full uniform will not be allowed to attend the class. After two warnings, parents will be called for and notice will be issued.
5. The students should bring the notes and text books strictly according to school Time table. Any deviation in this aspect will be liable for awarding black marks.
6. Late comers should explain the reason for late and he /She will liable for punishment.
7. The Gates will be closed by 8.55 a.m.
8. In case of repeated irregularity note will be issued and parents will have to meet the principal and to submit a letter.
9. Only English must be spoken in the school premises to acquire fluency in the language.
10. Application for leave must be made only in the format given in this handbook. No other form of application for leave will be entertained under any circumstances.
11. Medical Fitness Certificate must be produced when the child is absent for 3 or more days on medical grounds.
12. Pupils suffering from infectious diseases will not be allowed to attend school.
13. No pupil shall be allowed to leave the school premises during the school time including lunch break.
14. Any change of address or telephone number should be intimated to the school office without delay
15. Insubordination to teachers, any kind of cheating or serious misconduct or any habit of behavior, which is objectionable to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for punishment, suspension or even dismissal from school.
In the case of withdrawal, unless all dues are settled, the Transfer Certificate will not be issued. The students who require a Transfer Certificate must apply at least one week in advance, with proper letter from the parents during the specified period.